We believe that children learn best through play and interacting with others. Our daily schedule focuses on each child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills.
We partnership with our families to ensure the children are being given what you would give them at home.
Every child that attends is made to feel valued and successful.
Choosing Us Means...
Playground Prep has an open door policy. Families are welcome to drop off, pick up or visit at any time during the day. We are a DCYF licensed facility
- Peace of mind, knowing we are a safe haven for your child to grow and learn
- Confidence that your child will be encouraged to explore, form a sense of curiosity, and experience hands-on learning
- Assurance that the children in our care will learn to be self confident, problem solvers, and creative thinkers
- A high quality comprehensive early childhood program to meet your child's needs
- An atmosphere where your child feels safe, valued, and successful.
- Having the safety of an on-site nurse.
We are a highly qualified and passionate team whose goal is ensuring that every child is receiving the best possible experience at Playground Prep. We employ only the highest qualified and most experienced child care professionals.
Administrator, Marisa Gallagher
Marisa Gallagher has over 15 years experience in the field of Early Childhood Education. She has a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Early Childhood course work from Rhode Island College. Marisa is Level 3 certified in the RI Early Learning and Development Standards for administrators. She enjoys working with staff to enhance their growth in the field. Marisa is excited to work with the parents and children at Playground Prep in their early education adventure.
This site was developed, is hosted and maintained by USSupernet