We believe that children learn best through play and interacting with others. Our daily schedule focuses on each child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills.
We partnership with our families to ensure the children are being given what you would give them at home.
Every child that attends is made to feel valued and successful.
Choosing Us Means...
Playground Prep has an open door policy. Families are welcome to drop off, pick up or visit at any time during the day. We are a DCYF licensed facility
- Peace of mind, knowing we are a safe haven for your child to grow and learn
- Confidence that your child will be encouraged to explore, form a sense of curiosity, and experience hands-on learning
- Assurance that the children in our care will learn to be self confident, problem solvers, and creative thinkers
- A high quality comprehensive early childhood program to meet your child's needs
- An atmosphere where your child feels safe, valued, and successful.
- Having the safety of an on-site nurse.
We are a highly qualified and passionate team whose goal is ensuring that every child is receiving the best possible experience at Playground Prep. We employ only the highest qualified and most experienced child care professionals.
Shannon McMahon, M. Ed
Shannon has her Bachelor's degree from URI in Education and her Master's degree from Providence College in Special Education. She is also certified in Early Childhood Education and has been trained in Rhode Island's Early Learning and Development Standards.
In addition to her educational background, Shannon also has a great deal of experience in the classroom. She has taught at various levels in elementary and early childhood education including: Kindergarten, First Grade, and Fourth Grade. She has also worked as a classroom teacher at Playground Prep as the lead in the Pre-K classroom. Shannon and her husband Michael are the proud parents of eleven children.
This site was developed, is hosted and maintained by USSupernet